Oreo is very tasty and adored by everyone biscuits. Why not making a cake out of it when you donot want to care much about which ingredient in what amount like a traditional cake. So it is a careless cake which tastes yum.
So make it faster and win the anniversary hubby or birthday friends or may be you in laws, mother, father or the most important person is you yourself only. Impress yourself faster.
- Oreo bisuits two packets
- Milk one mug
- Eno one sachet
- One big dark chocolate 130gm (any)
- Cream or milk half cup
- butter 50 gms
- First of all blend oreo bisuits in the blender to make a smooth powder.
- Add milk sufficiently to make a batter.
- Add eno and mix well with the help of a spatula by cut and fold method.
- In a cake tin or any mould, place the parchment paper and put the batter in it.
- In a preheat oven, bake the cake at 180 degree celsius for 35 minutes. Check at 25 minutes if cake is baked or not by inserting a toothpick in it, if is comes out smoothly wihtou any batter over it, the cake is baked stop and remove the cake from oven otherwise bake till it is totally baked.
- Donot remove hot cake from the mould, keep it aside for getting cool, in the meantime prepare ganache for it's coating.
- On a double boiler or oven place chocolate, cream and butter by putting in a bowl. When everything is melt down remove this from oven or boiler.
- Now mix the chocolate bowl ingredient with the help of cut and fold method.Our ganache is prepared.
- After 20-30 minutes cake should be cool down if placed in a cool area. Remove cake from mould over a wired stand and put upside down over a turn table by place a cake base.
- Now pour the ganache over the cake and rotate the turn table simultaneasly. When the ganache is coated all over the cake stop.
- Put cake in fridge for one or two hours.
- Serve when chilled or you can write name over it or design as well.
- Enjoy easy cake with delish tastes.